1888, the Corporation for type foundry and machine in Offenbach, as the legal successor of JM Huck (est. 1842) is built. Since 1884 Book Printing presses were built. In 1922, she goes with the H. Berthold AG an interest group, which then leads to a participation of Berthold and ultimately to a complete takeover of the company. In 1902, the company is the font Apollo out (please do not confuse me who also named Apollo by Adrian Frutiger font, the more of a classical Antiqua). I have a few years ago found an Apollo font, but an abysmal, absolutely useless digitization, which is obviously caused by tracing a very small scans. Now that I have a sufficiently accurate impression of this writing, so I have again an attempt is made to create a usable art nouveau font. I hope it's me somewhat succeeded... So have fun with Apollo ASM.
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Apollo ASM font contains 202 defined characters and 200 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (81), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Apollo ASM
- Version:Version 1.000 2010 initial release
- Trademark:Apollo ASM is a free font of Peter Wiegel
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2010 by Peter Wiegel, Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Apollo ASM font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.