The 20s of the last century: a time of change and upheaval after 1 World War. People needed joy and entertainment, Jazz, Swing and Charleston brought new life and many small stages made for an amusing pastime. With this book I try to save this spirit to the present time over. Maybe yes tells me one of the user, for which he (or she?) Uses this font ... have fun with Stage!
* German to English Translation by Google Translate
Stage font contains 208 defined characters and 202 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (87), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Stage
- Version:Version 1.000 2009 initial release
- Trademark:Stage is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Stage font