Asul can be described as a baroque humanist typface; it has semi-serifs and it is a type revival project developed for editorial use. It is based on a typeface found in some Argentinian books and magazines from the early 20th century.
Asul font contains 231 defined characters and 188 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (23), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Asul
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Asul is a trademark of Mariela Monsalve
- Manufacturer:Mariela Monsalve
- Designer:Mariela Monsalve
- Designer URL:www.mukamonsalve.com.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Asul font