The Bigelow Rules typeface is an odd hybrid from numerous inspirations. Imagine Times Roman feels the squeeze, marries a Didone, and gives birth to something with retro appeal and bounce with some eclectic glyph oddities thrown in for spunk. That is Bigelow Rules.
Bigelow Rules font contains 367 defined characters and 280 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (6), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Bigelow Rules
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Bigelow Rules is a trademark of Astigmatic.
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Bigelow Rules font