Luckiest Guy is a friendly heavyweight sans-serif font inspired by custom hand lettered 1950's advertisements. Large and in charge, this offbeat, lovably legible font lends itself to all sorts of uses.
Take Luckiest Guy for a spin and let him pack a punch for both your website and your design work.
Luckiest Guy font contains 366 defined characters and 247 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Luckiest Guy
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Luckiest Guy is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Copyright (c) 2010 by Brian J. Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic (AOETI). All rights reserved. Available under the Apache 2.0 licence. http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Luckiest Guy font