Rum Raisin draws inspiration from a vintage Kelloggs Raisin Bran cereal box. Taken from a formerly unicase design, this has been developed as a caps/lowercase character set. The original unicase a is in the Delta character slot, as an alternate to a more suitable A.
Rum Raisin font contains 373 defined characters and 273 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (9), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Rum Raisin
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Rum Raisin is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Rum Raisin font