Risque finds its inspiration from the title screen of the 1962 Looney Toons cartoon called "Martian through Georgia". Originally an all Capitals reference, it has been created with a lowercase as lively as the irregular latin-esque Capitals. A frolicking fun typeface for retro and all-around offbeat occasions.
Risque font contains 371 defined characters and 258 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (8), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Risque
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Risque is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Risque font