Margarine draws its roots loosely from various inspirations, with a thick marker weight and deliberate carrying of rounds into regularly straightened lowercase characters, this typeface has that warm and fuzzy feeling to it.
Margarine font contains 368 defined characters and 265 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (6), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Margarine
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Margarine is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Margarine font