Ribeye and Ribeye Marrow are reminiscent of a cartoon tattoo style of lettering, but exhibit a playfulness that breaks traditional weight distribution across its letterforms.
An edgy attitude, friendly syncopation, and highly legible letterforms makes these fonts a real pair of charmers.
Ribeye font contains 368 defined characters and 282 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (6), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Ribeye
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Ribeye is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Ribeye font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.