Cardigan is casual sans-serif typeface. While the line treatment is nonchalant, letterforms are clear and conventional making it one of those rare casual typefaces that perform well in large bodies of text. The italics are more naturalistic than the uprights but practical; not show-offish. Cardigan is available is 3 weights plus italics. For a version of Cardigan with lowercase, check out the regular Cardigan family.
Cardigan Titling font contains 348 defined characters and 220 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (90), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:CardiganTitlingSb-Regular
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Cardigan is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Vendor URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://www.typodermic.com/license.html
- License URL:http://www.typodermic.com/license.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Cardigan Titling font