This font includes a license that allows free commercial use: sometimes referred to as a desktop license. This allows you to install the font on a computer and use it to create posters, web graphics, game graphics, t-shirts, videos, signs, logos and more. Read the license agreement for details.
Big Joe Mufferaw was a legendary Ottawa valley hero; a giant of a man renowned for his strength and simple, good nature. Mufferaw, the font, aspires to the same qualities; strong but friendly and uncomplicated. The well-defined but playful shapes have a slightly rustic bent and low x-heights give the illusion of weightiness without being squat or heavy.
Mufferaw font contains 351 defined characters and 254 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (91), Latin-1 Supplement (90), Latin Extended-A (125), Latin Extended-B (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:MufferawRg-Regular
- Version:Version 3.101
- Trademark:Mufferaw is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Vendor URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://www.typodermic.com/license.html
- License URL:http://www.typodermic.com/license.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Mufferaw font