Centre Claws? What does please Centre Claws? Mouth in the center? Please what is this ??? Well, actually it's just a play on words, because I made ??this font at a time, in a dressed in red, furry occupied cloth lemonade drivers from Atlanta posing as a saint, supposedly lives at the North Pole, a flying has several reindeer and despite significant obesity supposedly fits through every chimney in order to practically simultaneously distribute gifts anywhere in the country, which will be distributed on the occasion of a later date specified by a Roman feast until over 300 years after his death anniversary a not unimportant person. Hmm, well ... and just as the name sounds like Centre Claws, especially if you pronounce the perfect English ...;-)
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Centre Claws font contains 201 defined characters and 194 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (83), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:CentreClaws
- Version:Version 1.000 2009 initial release
- Trademark:Center Claws is a free font of Peter Wiegel
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Centre Claws font