Chau Philomene One is one of four families within the Chau superfamily. He is hardy, ideal for headings and highlighted text. His narrow letters and sharp angles give him a distinctive personality.
Chau Philomene One is a Unicode typeface family that supports languages that use the Latin script and its variants, and could be expanded to support other scripts. To contribute to the project contact Vicente Lamonaca at TipoType.
Chau Philomene One font contains 228 defined characters and 194 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Chau Philomene One
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Chau Philomene is a trademark of TipoType.
- Designer:Vicente Lamonaca
- Vendor URL:www.tipotype.com
- Designer URL:www.tipografia-montevideo.info
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL.
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Chau Philomene One font