Cinzel is a typeface inspired in first century roman inscriptions, and based on classical proportions. However it’s not a simple revivalism, while it conveys all the ancient history of the latin alphabet it also merges a contemporary feel onto it.
Cinzel Decorative font contains 349 defined characters and 286 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (103), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:CinzelDecorative-Regular
- Version:Version 1.001;PS 001.001;hotconv 1.0.56;makeotf.lib2.0.21325
- Designer:Natanael Gama
- Designer URL:www.ndiscovered.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/ofl
Submit a comment, question or review about Cinzel Decorative font
I love this font, I wish to use it for my Logo for my online small business I wish to start-up, I am able to use it freely or do I need permission to do that? and if so how do I get in contact with the owner to get that permission? How do I get permission to use Cinzel Decorative-Regular Upper Case Letters for my LOGO I will use online for e commerce? Please send a reply to email@example.com. Thank You