Contrail is based on handmade sans letters seen on UK posters. It's slight slant and bouncy quality suggest the emerging jet age and a state of both readiness and excited anticipation. Its rounded corners give it an approachable friendly feeling. Contrail is a low contrast design that is suitable for use in medium to large sizes including headlines. This font was made specifically to be used as web type.
Contrail One font contains 228 defined characters and 183 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (22), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (3), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Contrail One
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Contrail is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Manufacturer:Sorkin Type Co.
- Designer:Riccardo De Franceschi
- Vendor URL:www.sorkintype.com
- Designer URL:www.rdftype.it
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Contrail One font