Doppio One is a robust low contrast sans serif type with a contemporary feeling. Doppio One will work from small text sizes through large display sizes. Doppio's boxy style makes it especially suitable for screen use.
Doppio One font contains 390 defined characters and 286 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (3).
- Font Name:Doppio One Regular
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Doppio is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Manufacturer:Szymon Celej
- Designer:Szymon Celej
- Vendor URL:www.sorkintype.com
- Designer URL:www.hypnotype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Doppio is a robust low contrast sans serif type with a contemporary feeling. Doppio will work from small text sizes through large display sizes. Doppio's boxy style makes it especially suitable for screen use.
Submit a comment, question or review about Doppio One font