Francois One is a reworking of traditional sans serif gothic display typeface forms. In Francois One, the earlier letter forms have been digitised and then reshaped for use as a webfont, the counters have been opened up a little and the stems optimised for use as bold display font in modern web browsers. Slanted stem terminals have been added to give the face added visual play.
Francois One font contains 437 defined characters and 319 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (51), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (2), Greek and Coptic (3), Latin Extended Additional (14), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Francois One Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Francois One is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Designer URL:www.newtypography.co.uk
- License:SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1 This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by vernon adams. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Francois One font