Gafata is a font designed for small sizes in medium-long text, mixing elegance and readability which is why it has great applicability in books, magazines and web pages. In the process of finding the finest legibility, particular features emerged making this whimsical sans serif different from the rest, creating an original mark to the text its applied to.
Gafata font contains 230 defined characters and 176 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Gafata
- Version:Version 4.002
- Trademark:Gafata is a trademark of Lautaro Hourcade.
- Manufacturer:Lautaro Hourcade
- Designer:Lautaro Hourcade
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Gafata font