This is revival of the 1913 typeface "Glass Antiqua" by "Genzsch & Heyse" found in the Taschen book "Type: A Visual History of Typefaces and Graphic Styles, 1901-1938." A magnificent and unique design with a Jugenstile fleur, combining Slab Serif and Antiqua, plus elements of cursive calligraphy. It is suitable for any purpose, giving a text a retro feel and soft informal look. The character set is extended but the originals are carefully restored, and all are patiently spaced and kerned.
Glass Antiqua font contains 352 defined characters and 247 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (82), Latin Extended-A (125), Latin Extended-B (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (17), Currency Symbols (3), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (1).
- Font Name:Glass Antiqua
- Trademark:Glass Antiqua is a trademark of Denis Masharov.
- Manufacturer:Denis Masharov
- Designer:Denis Masharov
- Vendor URL:email@example.com
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Denis Masharov. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Glass Antiqua font