Halant is a typeface family supporting the Devanagari and Latin scripts. This is an Open Source font family first published by the Indian Type Foundry in 2014.
Halant font contains 338 defined characters and 272 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Devanagari (102), General Punctuation (19), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Halant
- Version:Version 1.100;PS 1.0;hotconv 1.0.78;makeotf.lib2.5.61930; ttfautohint (v1.1) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -D latn -f deva -w gGD -W -c
- Trademark:Halant is a trademark of Indian Type Foundry.
- Manufacturer:Indian Type Foundry
- Designer:Hitesh Malaviya (Devanagari), Satya Rajpurohit (Latin)
- Vendor URL:http://www.indiantypefoundry.com
- Designer URL:http://www.indiantypefoundry.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Halant font