Hammersmith One is a very low contrast typeface inspired by the Johnston UK lettering tradition. Hammersmith One shows the quirks of a somewhat naive, handmade, brush written letters including a wider than normal "e" and "s" as well as dark joins between stroke which are normally compensated for in type. The sources for this design have been adapted not just for type but specifically for use as a web type. This font works well to even smaller sizes than was originally expected.
Hammersmith One font contains 410 defined characters and 290 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (3).
- Font Name:HammersmithOne Regular
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Hammersmith is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Manufacturer:Nicole Fally
- Designer:Nicole Fally
- Vendor URL:sorkintype.com
- Designer URL:sorkintype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Hammersmith is a low contrast semi geometric typeface inspired by the UK lettering tradition and showing the quirks of handmade brush written letters. It has been adapted for use as a web type.
Submit a comment, question or review about Hammersmith One font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.