Jockey One is a new sans serif, designed by TypeTogether - Veronika Burian and José Scaglione.
Jockey One font contains 371 defined characters and 266 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (88), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (12), Spacing Modifier Letters (10), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Jockey One
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Jockey is a trademark of TypeTogether.
- Vendor URL:www.type-together.com
- Designer URL:www.type-together.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Jockey One font