Inspired by travel and my stay in Kenya, I would fill my days with sketches and lettering. From there Kenia evolved as a stencil display font. With its text appearance in small point sizes resembling an old German gothic sort of font, modern-feel Kenia works for headlines, introductory paragraphs, and in small text setting. Its playful and friendly character makes it suitable for happy typography in magazines, blogs, online games and other on-screen and print-based text.
Kenia font contains 198 defined characters and 176 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (1), Currency Symbols (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Kenia
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Kenia is a trademark of Julia Petretta.
- Manufacturer:Julia Petretta
- Designer:Julia Petretta
- Designer URL:www.juliapetretta.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Kenia font