A skinny font that fits in little places. This is one of my first fonts I released online.
Loved by the King font contains 360 defined characters and 287 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (119), Latin Extended-B (9), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (3), Private Use Area (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Loved by the King
- Version:Version 1.002 2006
- Trademark:Loved by the King is a trademark of Kimberly Geswein.
- Manufacturer:Kimberly Geswein
- Designer:Kimberly Geswein
- Vendor URL:http://kimberlygeswein.com
- Designer URL:http://kimberlygeswein.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Kimberly Geswein (kimberlygeswein.com) This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2006 by Kimberly Geswein. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Loved by the King font