The Monda font family is a free font family. The Monda Fonts are designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Monda font contains 433 defined characters and 302 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Monda Regular
- Version:Version 1 ; ttfautohint (v0.93.8-669f) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "gG" -W -c
- Trademark:Monda is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Vendor URL:http://code.newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:http://code.newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Monda font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.