Poetsen One font contains 440 defined characters and 364 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (27), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (34), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (3), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Poetsen One
- Version:Version 1.001; ttfautohint (v0.93) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -w "G"
- Trademark:Poetsen is a trademark of Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida
- Designer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com, www.rfuenzalida.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Inspired by the hand painted signs in supermarkets, and the roman structures of the classical alphabets. Poetsen is a display font, but it's not just intended to be used on big 'straight to the eye' titles. Since it has a large x height, it can be used on short paragraphs in relatively small bodies of text too.
Submit a comment, question or review about Poetsen One font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.