And here again a Versalschrift, but it includes all the characters from Microsoft fonts CP1250 (Central Europe), CP1251 (Cyrillic), CP1252 (West), CP1253 (Greek) and CP1254 (Turkish), only the MS-DOS block graphics and mathematical symbols I saved...
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Quimbie font contains 526 defined characters and 354 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), Greek and Coptic (72), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Quimbie
- Version:Version 001.000
- Trademark:Quimbie is a trademark of CAT - Ing. Peter Wiegel. Wolgast.
- Manufacturer:CAT - Ing. Peter Wiegel. Wolgast
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer URL:http://www.peter-wiegel.de.
- Description:Copyright (c) 2007 by \(c\) CAT - Ing. Peter Wiegel. Wolgast. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Quimbie font