Roadgeek 2005 Mittelschirft should approximate the fonts used on German highway signs.
Read the license in the ZIP file for details, but essentially they're free for hobbyist use. They are NOT to be used for commercial, publication, or actual sign-making purposes.
Roadgeek 2005 Mittelschrift font contains 310 defined characters and 118 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (89), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Roadgeek 2005 Mittelschrift
- Version:Version 1.100;PS 001.001;hotconv 1.0.38
- Trademark:Roadgeek 2005 Mittelschrift is a trademark of Michael D. Adams.
- Manufacturer:Michael D. Adams
- Designer:Michael D. Adams
- Designer URL:http://www.triskele.com
- License:These fonts are free for recreational, hobby, and educational purposes. You may redistribute these fonts provided the copyright information remains intact and this license accompanies them. License is also granted for use of these fonts on commercial websites or for redistribution from commercial websites, provided no fee is charged for the use of or access to these fonts, that the copyright information remains intact, and this license accompanies the fonts. You are NOT permitted to seek payment for access to these fonts. You are NOT permitted to use these fonts for commercial purposes other than for the use in displaying graphics or text on the web. If you need official fonts for offline, commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, the actual creation of highway signage), please contact professional vendors for official fonts. The creator of these fonts assumes no liability for accidents or losses caused by the use of these fonts. Although an attempt has made to replicate official highway sign fonts in the creation of these fonts, no claim is made about these fonts actually satisfying any particular specification. Use these fonts at your own risk. Do not spindle fold or mutilate. Do not taunt happy fun ball.
Submit a comment, question or review about Roadgeek 2005 Mittelschrift font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.