Ruda is a sans serif typeface originally developed for a specific context of use, product labels. Designed by Mariela Monsalve and Angelina Snchez, Ruda features a very large x-height, low cap-height and open forms.
Ruda is a collaboration between Mariela Monsalve and Angelina Sanchez.
Ruda font contains 231 defined characters and 184 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (23), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Ruda
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Ruda is a trademark of Mariela Monsalve and Angelina Sanchez
- Manufacturer:Mariela Monsalve, Angelina Sanchez
- Designer:Mariela Monsalve, Angelina Sanchez
- Vendor URL:www.angelinasanchez.com.ar
- Designer URL:www.mukamonsalve.com.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Ruda font