Ruluko is a typeface designed to aid those learning to read. The shapes you see are related to the handwriting typically used at schools in Argentina. The concept is that those who have learned to read this handwriting style may recognise this type style more easily than other typefaces often used in this context. But as a warm and stylish sans serif text type, you may use Ruluko for any purpose.
Ruluko font contains 241 defined characters and 192 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (34), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (12).
- Font Name:Ruluko
- Version:Version 1.001
- Manufacturer:Ana Sanfelippo, Angelica Diaz y Meme Hernandez
- Designer:Ana Sanfelippo, Angelica Diaz, Meme Hernandez
- Designer URL:www.anasanfelippo.com.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Ruluko font