Sintony is a modern sans serif typeface, drawn with a slightly square structure and smooth stroke modulation. Great for long passages of text, he provides any text with a calm and clear feeling.
Sintony font contains 244 defined characters and 188 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Sintony
- Version:Version 001.001
- Trademark:Sintony is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sintony font