Spinnaker is based on French and UK lettering found on posters for travel by ship. Spinnaker is a low contrast and slightly wide Sans Serif design. It has a whimsy youthful sense of play to offer, in addition to the expected utility that a sans design commonly offers. Spinnaker is suitable for use in medium to large sizes.
Spinnaker font contains 249 defined characters and 187 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (22), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Spinnaker
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Spinnaker is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Manufacturer:Elena Albertoni
- Designer:Elena Albertoni
- Vendor URL:http://www.sorkintype.com
- Designer URL:http://anatoletype.net
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Spinaker is based on French and UK lettering found on posters for travel by ship. Spinaker is a low contrast slightly wide sans serif design. Spinaker has a whimsy youthful sense of play to offer in addition to the expected utility that a sans design commonly offers. Spinaker is suitable for medium to large sizes.
Submit a comment, question or review about Spinnaker font