As I drew the letters of this writing, I wondered how I should call them for. I had just cut me a nice sausage on the grill and wanted me as a little ketchup do about it ... Damn it, the bottle's empty again! I must strongly in the shop .. ketchup ketchup now? That sounds like CatShop? Why not? Finally, I had, as you can see on the two anarchists on the image, once many reasons to visit a real Cat Shop ...
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
CatShop font contains 215 defined characters and 212 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:CatShop
- Version:Version 1.000 2009 initial release
- Trademark:CatShop is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about CatShop font