Chabinho 2008 font contains 129 defined characters and 127 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (25), Latin Extended-A (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (3), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:Chabinho 2008 v2.0
- Version:Version 3.00 April 29, 2008
- Manufacturer:Monotype Typography
- Designer:Monotype Type Drawing Office - Stanley Morison, Victor Lardent 1932
- Vendor URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/mtname/ms_timesnewroman.html
- Designer URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/mtname/ms_welcome.html
- License:NOTIFICATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT This typeface is the property of Monotype Typography and its use by you is covered under the terms of a license agreement. You have obtained this typeface software either directly from Monotype or together with software distributed by one of Monotype's licensees. This software is a valuable asset of Monotype. Unless you have entered into a specific license agreement granting you additional rights, your use of this software is limited to your workstation for your own publishing use. You may not copy or distribute this software. If you have any question concerning your rights you should review the license agreement you received with the software or contact Monotype for a copy of the license agreement. Monotype can be contacted at: USA - (847) 718-0400 UK - 01144 01737 765959 http://www.monotype.com
- License URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/type/license.html
This remarkable typeface first appeared in 1932 in The Times of London newspaper, for which it was designed. It has subsequently become one of the worlds most successful type creations. The original drawings were made under Stanley Morison's direction by Victor Lardent at The Times. It then went through an extensive iterative process involving further work in Monotype's Type Drawing Office. Based on experiments Morison had conducted using Perpetua and Plantin, it has many old style characteristics but was adapted to give excellent legibility coupled with good economy. Widely used in books and magazines, for reports, office documents and also for display and advertising.Trademark:
Times New Roman¨ Trademark of The Monotype Corporation plc registered in the US Pat & TM Off. and elsewhere.
Submit a comment, question or review about Chabinho 2008 font