Cuprum was created in 2006 based on the works Miles Newlyn. Cuprum is a narrow grotesque. It is quite versatile. Mostly how it is now, I do not like myself, because as time passed and since then I have learned to make fonts much better. An interesting history of the appearance of his name: Cuprum is copper, not gold or silver. Copper is too noble, but it is much cheaper and copper is not used for medals – only pots.
Cuprum font contains 376 defined characters and 301 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (68), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), Cyrillic (94), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2).
- Font Name:Cuprum
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Cuprum is a trademark of Jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://jovanny.ru
- Designer URL:http://jovanny.ru
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Cuprum font