Discipuli Britannica means British students, this is precisely at this writing program, because it is the writing, learn to write with his British students. Of course, I packed a few extra things in this scripture as the extensions of the Latin script, with all sorts of diacritical marks and the Cyrillic alphabet ... Oh, there are again 2 fonts: Normal and bold.
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Discipuli Britannica font contains 391 defined characters and 356 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (74), Latin Extended-B (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (6), Combining Diacritical Marks (5), Greek and Coptic (4), Cyrillic (92), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Discipuli Britannica
- Version:Version 0.001 2009
- Trademark:Discipuli Britannica is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Discipuli Britannica font