This font is basically my handwritting. Why anyone would want to use my crappy handwritting for anything, I can't say. It would be a good way to forge a note from me I guess. Anyway, use it for whatever you want, its released under the GPL so change it if you need to. The name come from the book Domestic Manners of the Americans, by Fanny Trollope.
Font contains, letters, numbers, punctuation, accented characters and some special characters.
Domestic Manners font contains 231 defined characters and 213 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (88), Latin Extended-A (9), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), Greek and Coptic (10), Cyrillic (3), General Punctuation (12), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (6), Private Use Area (2).
- Font Name:Domestic Manners
- Version:Version 1.00 2003 initial release
- Trademark:Domestic Manners is a trademark of Dustin Norlander.
- Manufacturer:Dustin Norlander
- Designer:Dustin Norlander
- Designer URL:http://www.cheapskatefonts.com
- License:Copyright (C) 2003 Dustin Norlander This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
- License URL:http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
Submit a comment, question or review about Domestic Manners font