Khula is a contemporary text Devanagari typeface family designed by Erin McLaughlin as a compliment to Open Sans, a Latin family designed by Steve Matteson. Currently it has 5 weights and supports Hindi.
Thank you to Dave Crossland, Liang Hai, Vaishnavi Murthy, Sarang Kulkarni, Pablo Impallari, and all of the other Google Web Fonts contributors for your help with this project. Continued thanks to Fiona Ross and Tobias Frere-Jones for your guidance and training. Thanks to Miguel Sousa, Tal Leming, the RoboFont team, and the other font tool-makers who made this possible. Thank you to AM, Cailin, and my family for their support.
This project is led by Erin McLaughlin, a type designed based in Wichita, USA.
Khula font contains 243 defined characters and 187 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (1), Devanagari (128), General Punctuation (12), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Khula
- Version:Version 1.000;PS 1.0;hotconv 1.0.72;makeotf.lib2.5.5900; ttfautohint (v1.1) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -D deva -f latn -w G
- Designer:Erin McLaughlin, Steve Matteson
- Vendor URL:http://www.erinmclaughlin.com
- Designer URL:http://www.erinmclaughlin.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Khula font