'Merienda' is a Spanish term for "afternoon snack", and this pleasant time of the day was worth its own typography.
Merienda has soft shapes, is slightly condensed, and has a rhythm which is an invitation to read short pieces of text. It is ideal for headlines which call for height, as its strokes resemble those of a brush and deliver freshness and a dynamic touch in the development of words.
Merienda font contains 253 defined characters and 206 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (10), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Merienda
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Merienda is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Merienda font