'Merienda' is a Spanish term for "afternoon snack", and this pleasant time of the day was worth its own typography.
Merienda has soft shapes, is slightly condensed, and has a rhythm which is an invitation to read short pieces of text. It is ideal for headlines which call for height, as its strokes resemble those of a brush and deliver freshness and a dynamic touch in the development of words.
Merienda One is the initial publication of this typeface family in a single bold style.
Merienda One font contains 241 defined characters and 200 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Merienda One
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Merienda is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Merienda One font