Numans font is a modern 'grotesque' sans-serif with open forms. Sometimes I would like to call it "Humans, " but since I am from Russia, my English is not so fluent and sometimes I can be confused. The name comes from romanticising this. Numans is similar to the more bold font Days One, also available in Google Web Fonts.
Numans font contains 240 defined characters and 192 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (26), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Numans
- Version:Version 001.001
- Trademark:Numans is a trademark of Jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://www.jovanny.ru/
- Designer URL:http://www.jovanny.ru/
- License:Copyright (c) August 1, 2011, Jovanny Lemonad (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name "Numans" and "Numans". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Jovanny Lemonad. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Numans font