Oranienbaum is a modern high contrast Antiqua with well-defined, recognizable features. Based on the architecture of classic Antiqua fonts, such as Bodoni, Oranienbaum is typical of the typefaces from the first quarter of the 20th century: pronounced serifs, contrasting geometry, and an interplay of right angles and flowing lines. The font is well suited for both headlines and body text.
It was designed through a collaboration of Oleg Pospelov as the main type designer, with Jovanny Lemonad as art director, technical engineer and publisher.
This collection of libre fonts is created by designers who have drawn these fonts and then allowed everyone to use, share, change and improve the fonts, free of charge. If you like the fonts that designers create within this project, then you can take part even if you are not a designer - with your money, in the spirit of charity "ON your heart". To do this send a payment to the Yandex Money Account 41001412092310 and Paypal account. Under "Payment" enter the word "Donate".
Oranienbaum font contains 412 defined characters and 385 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (93), Latin Extended-B (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (100), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2).
- Font Name:Oranienbaum
- Version:Version 1.000; ttfautohint (v0.91) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "gGD"
- Trademark:Oranienbaum is a trademark of Oleg Pospelov and jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Oleg Pospelov and jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Oleg Pospelov and Jovanny Lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://jovanny.ru/
- Designer URL:http://pospelov.com/
- License:Copyright (c) August 1, 2012, Oleg Pospelov (email@example.com) Jovanny Lemonad (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name "Oranienbaum" and "Oranienbaum One". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2012 by Oleg Pospelov and jovanny Lemonad. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Oranienbaum font