The Overlock typeface family was selected by the Letras Latinas Biennal in 2006. The initial idea of this typeface was to simulate the Overlock sewing technique. The special thing about these forms is the warm feeling that they give to your text, because of the particular rounded glyph shapes that emerge. As a result, the Overlock typeface family is great for titles and short texts in magazine style layouts. It looks its very best at bigger sizes. It comes in three weights, Regular, Bold and Black, each with a true italic. It has two set of numbers and small caps which are available as a sister family, Overlock SC.
Overlock font contains 325 defined characters and 253 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (80), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Overlock
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Overlock is a trademark of Dario Manuel Muhafara.
- Manufacturer:Dario Manuel Muhafara
- Designer:Dario Muhafara
- Vendor URL:www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Overlock font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.