This font was created during a 6 month collaboration by two designers in Russia, Jovanny Lemonad and Pavel Emelyanov. They wanted to make a modern 'accidental grotesque, ' useful for logos and presentations. The project's initiator and chief designer is Pavel Emelyanov, who worked with his mentor Ivan Gladkikh, known as Jovanny Lemonad, who helped with technical expertize to finalize the font.
Prosto One font contains 401 defined characters and 308 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (87), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Cyrillic (94), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2).
- Font Name:Prosto One
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Prosto One is a trademark of Pavel Emelyanov and Jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Pavel Emelyanov and Jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Pavel Emelyanov and Jovanny lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://jovanny.ru
- Designer URL:http://jovanny.ru
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Prosto One font