Rubik is a sans serif font family with slightly rounded corners designed by Philipp Hubert and Sebastian Fischer at Hubert & Fischer as part of the Chrome Cube Lab project.
Rubik is a 5 weight family with Roman and Italic styles, that accompanies Rubik Mono One, a monospaced variation of the Black roman design.
Rubik font contains 566 defined characters and 418 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (8), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (98), Hebrew (28), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (21), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (28).
- Font Name:Rubik
- Version:Version 1.002
- Manufacturer:Hubert & Fischer
- Designer:Hubert & Fischer
- Vendor URL:www.google.com/fonts
- Designer URL:www.hubertfischer.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Rubik font