Rubik One was designed by Philipp Hubert and Sebastian Fischer at Hubert and Fischer.
Rubik One is paired with Rubik Mono One, a monospaced variation of the design.
Rubik One font contains 558 defined characters and 404 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (8), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (98), Hebrew (30), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (21), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (23).
- Font Name:Rubik One Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Manufacturer:Hubert and Fischer with Elvire Volk Leonovitch
- Designer:Hubert and Fischer with Elvire Volk Leonovitch
- Designer URL:www.hubertfischer.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Rubik One font