In 2005, Scada was designed as the corporate identity font for the Latvian design studio Scada.lv. In 2011 the design studio decided to make Scada a libre font. Over 6 months the font was reworked, improved and expanded into a family. It has a modern style, specifically designed for small sizes.
Scada font contains 406 defined characters and 298 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (93), Latin Extended-B (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (94), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2).
- Font Name:Scada
- Version:Version 3.005; ttfautohint (v0.91) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "gGD"
- Trademark:Scada is a trademark of Jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://scada.lv/
- Designer URL:http://jovanny.ru/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Scada font