Like the call of Ricola being yodelled from the top of the Swiss Alps from a satisfied customer, Skranji soothes as it relieves all your design aches. Both primitive and exotic at the same time, Skranji evokes the thunder of Norse gods with the utility of a Swiss Army Knife!
Designed by Dave 'Squid' Cohen of Neapolitan (a DBA of Font Diner, Inc.)
Skranji font contains 256 defined characters and 206 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (6), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Skranji
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Skranji is a trademark of Font Diner, Inc DBA Neapolitan.
- Manufacturer:Font Diner, Inc DBA Neapolitan
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontbros.com/foundries/neapolitan
- Designer URL:http://www.squidart.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Skranji font