Tenali Ramakrishna is an Open Source typeface developed for use in news publications and is suitable for text, headings, posters, and invitations.
The Telugu is designed by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is designed by Wojciech Kalinowski and originally published as Classica. The Tenali Ramakrishna project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Tenali Ramakrishna font contains 223 defined characters and 177 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (14), Latin Extended-B (2), Devanagari (3), Telugu (93), General Punctuation (5), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (1), Arrows (4), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Tenali Ramakrishna
- Version:Version 1.0.5; ttfautohint (v1.2.25-373a) -l 7 -r 28 -G 50 -x 13 -D telu -f latn -w G -X ""
- Manufacturer:Andhrapradesh Society for Knowledge Networks
- Designer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Vendor URL:adityafonts.com
- Designer URL:adityafonts.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Tenali Ramakrishna font