Classic font for technical drawings, same as DIN 16 and DIN 17
TGL 0-16 font contains 212 defined characters and 204 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (91), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:TGL 0-17
- Version:Version 1.003 2010
- Trademark:TGL 0-17 is a free font of Peter Wiegel
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2010 by Peter Wiegel, Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about TGL 0-16 font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.